Sunday, May 15, 2011

shake your HAIR feather!

If you dont know what a hair feather is, well... its pretty much exactly what it sounds like, and seems to be popping up everywhere. Its basically a real feather, put in the hair with a little clamp bead. You wash it, curl it, straighten it... all like real hair! I am totally addicted and think they are so fun! I got my first one a couple months ago at a salon in San Diego and have added to it since then. The adorable salon next door to Kissui does them too and the girls that work there are always letting me know when they are getting new feathers in. I added a couple feathers yesterday and wanted to share! I have gone with a "natural" hue... but I think the birght bold colors are super cute too, just not sure I could pull them off! I pulled my hair back in the picture so that you can see them better but I usually just wear my hair all down with them so its more of a "peek-a-boo" effect.
When taking the picture of them for the blog I figured I would include my newest DYI project that is hanging above our couch!
I have had the hardest time deciding what to hang up there and I actaully saw THIS idea on a blog... all it is is framed SCRAPBOOK paper. I made the frames too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment