Sunday, May 15, 2011

baby wearing

http://www.shopkissui.com/

http://www.babyhawk.com/

I am obsessed with the Baby Hawk. While I still cant call one my own, I have been using th sample at work and I am simply in love. Of all the carriers I own, the Baby Hawk has proven to be mine (and Kenley's) favorite. The Baby Hawk can be worn on the front AND back, less structured and bulky than an ergo, yet less complicated, hot and keeps its shape MUCH better than a moby. I know I have some new moms-to-be following so I am posting a link to their page... and also to Kissui! I still havent done that and have been meaning to. She only posts a SMALL fraction of items to the site but ships any item from the store as desired.
Baby wearing is so near and dear to my heart! I started doing my research long before Kenley arrived and still research and keep my hand in it to this day. I love talking to new mom's about it that come in to the store, showing them and demonstrating our different carries (baby k'tan, moby, ergo, baby hawk, maya and peanut shell) and seeing which ones they like... everyone is different, so its really fun to experiement! There are so many benefits to baby wearing... I attribute Kenley's "calmness" to being worn the majority of her 11 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment