Saturday, May 14, 2011

initiation...

is it weird that it took me like 5 tries to spell the word "initiation" correctly? what a weird word... anyway...
this post is about my initiation into motherhood today after I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see Kenley in a pile of little turds... EATING THEM!!!
yes I cried, yes I cursed and yes... I threw up. My intentions were good as I left Kenley diaperless while I blowdried my hair.(she has a little diaper rash so I was letting her air out) I knew she would pull herself up on the coffee table and I figured the worst she would do was pee and I would just wipe it up! We have lynoleum floors so its just NOT a big deal if she does. but NOPE... in the whole FIVE minutes it took me to do my hair... she had pooped and began eating it. I quickly picked her up, ran to the sink and started rinsing her mouth out, and then threw up myself.
can you say DISGUSTING????? ughhhhh!!! I would totally be ok if that never happened again...
needless to say I had to jump on the computer and see what the worst possible outcome of this would be and of course we ended up being very late to the birthday party we were supposed to go to this morning...
:::sighhhh::::: I cant help but laugh about it now, but it was NOT funny at the time!!
The rest of the day ended up being great and work was SUPER busy.
Off to transcribe for the rest of the night so that I can go to Gavins game in Northridge tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment