Monday, June 25, 2012

random ramblings




The Inland Empire has a great chain of stores called "Clark's Nutrition & Natural Foods Market." Check them out here.
While some of their stuff is on the pricey side, if you know what you are looking for, they are a great place to find items like I have pictured above.

Check out this link: 10 uses for apple cider vinegar ...

I've also been using coconut oil in most of my cooking. It has no taste and is much better for you than your average cooking oil... and like the vingegar also has a bunch of different uses.

Like I mentioned earlier I am doing my best to stick to my paleo plan for the second week. No flour (wheat) is allowed & coconut and almond flour are perfect alternitives.

If you are interested in Paleo recipes this is a great link.

I spent more time than usual in Clark's today since I was waiting for my new brakes to be put on next door at Firestone ...which by the way was completely funded by my sales from the Kissui cloth diaper/baby carrier garage sale where I made over $250! (which is almost exactly how much my new rotars and brakes cost... wish I could have used that on something a little more fun!)

... and speaking of Kissui events, we have another one this weekend that I will also be working.

cutest flyer ever...  currently obsessing over ALL things "chevron striped"

Tomorrow Im taking the day off to head down to north San Diego (Encinitas) with my brother and Kenley to just hang at the beach for the day and shop around while Gavin is at school/working summer baseball camps.

Im requesting that we leave nice and early so I can hit up the most AMAZING breakfast/coffee/tea place ever, Pannikin (introduced to me by my best friend Torrey who has family from her mom's side that live right by there in Escondido.)

you must check out their site.
Im not sure what I love most: the location, decor, art, coffee or food.

I cant believe we will have a two year old on Friday... who has been having a little trouble sleeping lately but slept for 11 hours straight in her crib last night... MUCH needed for all of us.
Thanks Kenley!

Im having fun keeping track on here lately.

I feel like these last weeks in so cal are going to be ones that I will want to remember. I love that this blog has been a way to do that.

as always thanks for keeping us with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment