Sunday, June 17, 2012

birthday breakfast


I cant wait to do a longer post about Kenley's party when I have a little more time but I couldnt resist posting the video of everyone singing happy birthday. We hadnt even practiced blowing out candles but she totally did it all on her own!

lucky for me, I wasnt the one behind the camera today (shocker!) so I am also waiting on a couple different people to send me pics before I do a real post. I definitely have to share a couple DIY tutorials that helped make the party a little cuter.

It was such a perfect day with an amazing group of people who are beyond generous ;)

Kenley did so great and had so much fun with all of her little friends. She just went down for a nap and I think she might sleep until tomorrow.

Happy Fathers Day to all you awesome dads out there (especially the ones who spent their morning with us) and most importantly, the one that didnt. Gavin missed Kenleys party all together because he worked at the golf course from 6am-2pm. (We started breakfast around 10).

He makes it all possible.

pics to come!
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment