Saturday, June 23, 2012

more party pics!

...as promised I am attaching a few more party pics... (thank you Lynn!)

AND just had to share some super sweet tutorial links of course.

I made a few "tulle pom poms" (courtesy of Pinterest) that you can find at this link here:

SO CUTE & EASY!

also.. the big hit.. the "bacon and egss"



They were so much fun to make and went perfectly with our breakfast theme :)

All it requires: white melting chocolate (find at local craft stores), pretzel sticks and yellow m&ms!... melt the chocolate and put little blobs onto wax paper... add  your "yolk" and "bacon" and you are done! I sent them home it little blue Chinese to-go boxes :)

In the left corner is a danish wheel from a bakery in Costa Mesa courtesy of the Boudeaus... it was amazing... along with the monkey bread and breakfast casserole made by sweet Lynn Andriese who can COOK/BAKE!

On the far right are the pancake kabobs Gavins mom and I made. The night before the party I made over 100 mini pancakes. In between them are whipped cream and strawberries. YUM.


Gavins Dad, Grandma Grandpa and Mom... so glad I had their help!

the beautiful Kayla and Kelly

loved opening presents... she is loved!

If you look closely Kenleys candles are lit here and we are singing happy birthday... she kept her eye on me the whole time with a big smile on her face. A whole week later and she is still singing "happy birt-day to Kenweee!"

Joie, Kyle and David... cutie pies.

cant believe I will actually have a 2 year old this Friday... love you baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment