Friday, August 26, 2011

to my hard working hubby...

I am so proud of Gavin!!

Today is his last day of summer school!! YIPEE!! He is taking his final as we speak. This boy has taken classes in BOTH sessions of summer school... 9 units in the first session and 3 in this last session. He has worked SO hard, spent countless hours in the classroom, doing homework... going on field trips to juvinile hall??? (ya, you can imagine what that was like down here)...

Gavin has taken all the right measures to finish school as quickly and efficiently as possible. The fact that he is here in the first place, making this all happen speaks for itself. Thanks to his good grades this past school year, our grant for the 11-12 school has been increased!... which I think is such a HUGE accomplishmnet.

Unless you have done it... no one realizes what it is like to be a student athlete... and in a baseball program at a Division I school?!? To say that he puts in a lot of work would be the understatement of the century.... and on top of all of this, he is raising a family!!

Gavin, you are my hero. I love you so much and cannot thank you enough for working so hard to provide for your girls.

1 comment:

  1. You said It Jessica! I cannot believe what he has accomplished being a young man with a family, playing division I ball and going to school getting it all done as soon as possible. You both impress me soo much. I am so proud of you both, your daughter is flourishing, take care of each other and always show your love to each other. Love you Lori and Family

    ReplyDelete