Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jon Michael Martin Foundation

First, let me introduce Jon Michael Martin... a sweet little boy that I cant even say that I have met yet! However, I do know his amazingly brave mother Amanda Martin. I met Amanda through my dear friend Molly Hamblin about two years ago. Jon Michael was born while we have been living in southern California and as you will soon find out, he has been a busy guy since his birth and our paths simply havent crossed yet. I feel like I know him though thanks to technology aka facebook. His pictures seem to brighten my day. I hope to meet him someday soon but until then I want to help him and his little family in any way possible. And thats where you come in!
Jon Michael Martin was born with a rare heart condition known as tricuspid atresia with a ventricular septal defect, which is explained on their blog (link below)

http://jmmfoundation.blogspot.com/

After making a donation myself, with Amandas permission, I wanted to share Jon Michael's story and make their blog and donation outlets available to even just a COUPLE more people. As you will see, Amanda and Jeff are a very grateful, honest and brave couple who have made it clear that EVERY-LITTLE-BIT helps.
On their blog that Amanda's husband Jeff runs you will find an icon thats says "donate." The rest is very self explanitory. On their blog you can read Jon Michael's story and stay updated with their little family.
God Bless!

meet the Martins!


Here is Amanda meeting my Kenley for the first time last June... she had just found out that she was pregnant!

sweet little Jon Michael just days old...


1 comment:

  1. gosh jess. you are an amazing person. im so blessed to have you in my life. you doing this for a family you barely know is above and beyond. i love you and keep up what you're doing as a mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend. good, if not great things are headed your way. xo- Tiffanie

    ...i want to donate!

    ReplyDelete