Monday, August 8, 2011

cupcakes galore

With a crazy busy work week ahead of me I figured I would do a quick post about Kenley's birthday party over the weekend. Between both jobs Im basically working full-time right now... and loving it might I add. Being this busy and being able to make some money is a great feeling!
So I had mentioned earlier that Gavins team and their families were doing a birthday party for Kenley this past Saturday... it was over the top!!! The team moms put so much work into the day, preparing food, decorations and my oh my the PRESENTS... Kenley seriously collected... again. It was all SO generuous and the company was even better.
I was so happy that my mom could be there and that could finally put names to faces of people I have been telling her about for almost a year now. And I think she was happy to meet the people I spend every waking moment with during baseball season. It brought me to tears when she thanked everyone at once for everything they have done for Gavin and I, how they have taken us in and made us feel so at home here and really have been like second parents/grandparents since they cant be down here. I actually felt like I was fighting tears all night, just overwhelmed with the generousity of a group of people. Simply put, we love them.
I only took a few pictures on my iPhone but I know of at least two other cameras that were snapping photos all night so Im sure I will have more photos of the day soon.
Thank you again everyone... It was far more than I had imagined, seeing how we were celebrating her birthday in a big way for the second time. ::::feeling loved::::
On another note... we are going to have a walking baby by the end of the week. Kenley took four consecutive steps last night. AHH! I dont know if I am ready for this but ready or not here we go!!!

This week: My Goddaughter Addie and her Mama are coming to visit!! They are staying at the GORGEOUS Mission Inn... I cant wait to see them... I also get to have a little college roomie reunion with Chelsey Hilts and Megan McLellan... AND on friday we are going to the San Diego zoo with some friends!

just trying to fit it all in,
Jess







No comments:

Post a Comment