Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ode to the flat chested female.

When I stumbled upon this article today, it took me back to a less than thrilling moment a couple weeks ago when I went to get measured for a new bra at Victoria Secret. I measured at  32 AA (double A being even smaller than an A cup).... I had to let that one sink in for a moment. I was at the store in the first place because I needed a new bra and wasnt quite "filling out" the ones I have. I figured it was because they were getting worn out??... While I have never had a "big" chest, I dont think Ive ever measured at an A cup. I know full well that if I were to put some weight back on I would have a little more to work with... but if working out 5 times a week, eating "clean" and nursing a baby for 10 months is going to put me at a double A, then double A it is!

I think there is something very naturally beautiful about a woman with a flat chest (and no, I dont mean the stick thin models whose sternums you can see). I just think that a flat chest can be dressed up, or dressed down without being tacky. And I feel like a lot of clothes these days are made for woman with less cleavage. Now, dont get me wrong.... big boobs definitely have their "perks" quite literally. But why not imbrace what Im working with?!? I dont dig the big implants look, definitley not for me so I know I will never get them. Plus I know my man loves the way I look and thats really all that matters right?? (besides how I feel of course)

Thanks for listening to my ramble... and as I always assume, I have a female audience until notified otherwise!


1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful Jess! I know when I loose this weight ill be hoving around a B cup which considering I got up to a DD while nursing thats a drastic change! Ive never been large breasted besides when pregnant or nursing. No shame, natural is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete