Friday, March 9, 2012

disney bound.

It is so beautiful outside so I just had to take my laptop outside and sit under a tree to do a quick post. Kenley fell asleep on the way home from the store and magically stayed alseep (which she rarelt does) for a nap. She had a quick nap this morning but she was up at 6:30 so I think it was more of a continuation from last night.

We will be missing most of Gavins game tonight (home game vs Sac State) since Kenley and I will be drving out to LA to pick up Torrey and her boyfriend Trey from the airport. I havent seen Tor since Christmas and I cant wait. We have such an event filled weekend packed. Tomorrow morning we are heading to Disneyland! (yes, very brave of us since it is supposed to be 80 degrees and its a Saturday).

Our friend Wes was nice enough to get us FREE tickets through a family connection, so nice right?

Kenley hasnt been to Disneyland since we first moved down here and she was five months old. She obviously didnt have the slightest clue what was going on so I am SO excited to see how she is this trip. She is in love with Mickey Mouse right now and I even got Torrey, Kenley and I Minnie Mouse ears from Kissui.

Im predicting being done at the park around 5 ish (Kenley wont last much longer than that) and making it back in time for Gavins game at 6... where Michael will most likely meet us. I havent seen my UCR baseball family in a couple weeks and cant wait to introduce Torrey to the chaos known as "the sharing of Kenley." haha :)

Sunday I am taking Torrey and Trey to downtown Redlands so they can see why I love it so much. They will get to see my beloved Kissui and eat at the famous "Martha Greens Eating Room"...
(There is also a new ice cream place down there that I tried last night after work and OOOMMMGGG.... IT WAS AMAZING!)

Speaking of work yesterday... holy moses were we busy. Of course I had Kenley with me and it was busy from the second I walked in the door. Thursday afternoons/evenings are usually always busy because its Market Night, but I have never seen it like this. I wore her on my back most of the time but we were both getting tired and hot so she was SUCH a good girl and played with her play-dough in her pack-n-play behind the counter. I love how understanding our customers are too. I had people playing peek-a-boo with her while waiting in line and she was "talking" their ear off about one thing or another :)

Well its nearly 3pm and I havent quite made it to the shower today... even after a morning workout... ewww gross!!

Pictures to come from this weekend... HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment