Wednesday, March 21, 2012

baby talk.

Funny things Kenley is doing:

1. Calling me "Jess."

2. We have to wait for the garbage man every Tuesday morning to wave hello from the kitchen window... not that she knows that its Tuesday but she ALWAYS hears him coming.... I think it makes his morning too. She calls him the "GAH-GUY"

3. She is obsessed with the Minnie Mouse doll that Torrey got her at Disneyland. She has to come EVERYWHERE with her.

4. Her new favorite signs are "dirty" and "clean"... she says them both really well too. I would HIGHLY suggest the "Signing Time" dvds to new moms... I loved learning ASL (American Sign Language) with Kenley and I'm convinced its why she speaks so well. Learn more HERE. I have the first three dvds and have borrowed the rest if anyone would like to borrow mine!

5. Her hair is kind of a mess right now but Im doing my best to keep it out of her face and just let it grow out of this awkward stage. Im on a mission to keep her from having bangs!

This weekend my two best friends from college, Danielle and Lauren are coming to visit. Gavin will be in beautiful Fresno of all places for baseball, so they are coming to keep Kenley and I company.  This has been Gavins finals week and he has been even more busy than usual if thats possible. He is studying like CRAZY when he's not at practice or work.

Kenley and I are off to walk/hike Mt Rubidoux (our favorite place we havent been in a while)
HAPPY HUMP DAY!

can you two please hurry up and get here already?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment