Thursday, September 15, 2011

sun salutations

Just had to share this link with all my mama friends...

other uses for baby food freezer trays!

I know I am not the only one who made baby food... and like many, I spent a little extra money on the handy- dandy covered trays to freeze the food in.
The crazy part is that I literally was going through my freezer yesterday and pulled the trays out, cleaned them and stored them away... wondering when I would ever use them again.
When I saw this link (posted on one of my favorite blogs EVER... The Kitchn) I had to share!
I loved making Kenleys food and would highly reccomend it to every mom. It was great knowing where her food came from, knowing it was fresh with all the nutrients still in it and it was even more cost effective.

Also... I had to share this picture from my hike this morning... 6 am came earlier than usual today but I have to say that I do love being up on that hill!




Tomorrow we are doing yoga once we get to the top... nothing like sun salutations while watching it come up!

1 comment:

  1. reading....loving....icing. thanks for the soreness trainer :)

    ReplyDelete