Friday, September 2, 2011

fun mom dot com.

::::yawwwwn::: As much as I am LOVING these 6 am hikes up Mt Rubidoux... it makes for tired afternoons... wait its only 10 am, yes exactly.... I have the wholeeee day ahead of me still and I can check working out off my list. MUST start going to bed earlier and must start taking pictures of all the little creatures we have been seeing.

anyway...

little known fact... I used to be really fun!

okay, I guess thats how you define "fun"... because I wouldnt say Im not fun anymore but the word has definitely taken on a new meaning.

a rare occassion since we have moved down here, I got to be a normal 23-year-old this Wednesday! Gavin and I along with a group of friends went out dancing... SUCH a fun night. There is a line-dancing country bar about 20 minutes from here that does a college night on Wednesdays and my friend Kaley was kind enough to make all the arrangements so that we could go. Her sister Kelsey (who is equally awesome) came to watch Kenley for us... super sweet. Their whole family has been so helpful and generous with Kenley since we have gotten to know them and I definitely trusted having her here.

Kenley, Kaley & Kelsey... thats a lot of "K's"

Thanks again Kelsey!

Its official though.... I cant keep up like I used to. I dont know if you noticed but I managed to slip in there that it was "college night." aka... what a SHOW! use your imagination...

What I discovered on Wednesday: I cant party anymore, I cant keep a beat (but we danced our butts off anyway), and I cant stand some of the music that is out there right now... I say it all the time but I really do think I was born at least two generations too late.

I used to have some decent swagger, I swear.

I might as well have put a post-it on my forehead that said "MOM."...

Someone has stolen my cool and I think I know who it is...





1 comment:

  1. Jessica Santora Mills,
    you have been officially successful at making this girl laugh and cry while reading this! I love the relationship we have formed and only hope to continue it wherever the future may take us! To know that you and Gavin have opened your hearts (and home) for not only eddie and i but my family as well means so much and we are so very grateful. so here is to our Girl's Night Out you fun mom you...it's gonna be a "hella" good time! :)

    ReplyDelete