Friday, September 23, 2011

me from a-z

Ive had fun reading these on some of the blogs I follow so I thought I would do it too...







Age: 23 (june 8 1988)

Bed size:
Queen
Chore that you hate: the bathroom... our teeny tiny bathroom.
Dogs: Little known fact... I have never owned a dog!
Essential start to your day: Chai mix in rice milk, pop in microwave for 2 minutes... followed by a link of chicken apple sausage and two eggs over easy.
Favorite color: Green.
Gold or Silver: right now? gold.
Height: I have measured at 5'3'' since I was 13.
Instruments you play: My mom is a paino teacher I took lessons from 2nd to 7th grade. The summer going into my freshman year of college I taught myself to play the harmonica.
.Job title: Kissui by day, Medical transcriptionist by night.
Kids: just our little Kenley girl for now!
Live: Riverside, California (get me outta here!)
Mother’s name: Sarah
Nicknames: Mess
Overnight hospital stays: When my uncle passed away and when I had Kenley... talk about life and death in their rawest forms.
Pet peeves: Lights on during the day, people who leave their turn signal on. 
Quote from a movie: anything from Billy Madison
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Oldest of three.
Underwear: "cheekies" by Victoria Secret
Vegetable you hate: Depends on how its served, most them time I like them all!
What makes you run late: Changing my outfit 15x.
X-Rays you’ve had: My hand when I dropped a bowling ball on it (I already knew something was broken)
Yummy food that you make: always looking for new crockpot recipes... love that thing.
Zoo animal: do owls count? ;)

3 comments:

  1. It was fun chatting today (well, texting..haha). I have a great crockpot blog I follow. It is www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. Tons of crockpot recipes...and very good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one...my family's favorite. 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, can of cream of chicken soup, package of taco seasoning, jar of salsa...cook on low all day. Shred chicken and place back in crockpot with mix and let sit for a bit to thicken up...we make tacos, burritos and even use it for the filler for enchiladas...you could probably even freeze it in zip lock bags since it will make way too much for your little family. Definitely really good.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. With careers in the medical industry on a rapid increase, pursuing an education in any one of the many medical technical career fields is a way to provide job security, excellent pay and an exciting career.Medical Transcriptionist schools in AZ

    ReplyDelete