Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Letter #4

Dear Kenley (my little traveling gypsy),

 Between being born in Napa and spending your first two months there, and then spending the rest of the summer in Cloverdale, THEN moving on down to the desesrt... you have lived in THREE different cities all before the age of one.... thus giving you your very appropriate nickname (by Granny Sarah) "the traveling gypsy." and that you are...
When I think about the many random places youve been and people youve seen I cant help but wonder how it will affect you. I have a feeling you are going to have very little fear of the unknown, which you already do. You will let ANYONE hold you and will go ANYWHERE. But dont get too brave little one, as much as I love to assume the best in people myself, not everyone can be trusted!
I can see it now, with your big heart and curious mind... just wanting to assume the best in everyone as well. The world is big beautiful place and I hope you get to see it all, just promise Mama you will always be careful!
As we speak you have crawled out of the computer room and into your room around the corner and you are taking everything off of the lower shelf of your changing table. exactly two weeks until your first birthday and you are tearing into EVERYTHING! like I said, curious you are.

Some days I dont know where to call home, but I figure "home" is wherever you are.

Love, Mama

one of our first days in Riverside.

No comments:

Post a Comment