Saturday, June 11, 2011

Letter #3

Kenley,

I write you this note during your afternoon nap. I just finished bringing your clothes in from the laundry line which gave me inspiration for this next letter.
YOU-HAVE-SO-MANY-CLOTHES!
I thought after you out grew all of your clothes that I was given at my showers that it would slow down a little, but no, the clothes just keep coming. Bottom line- everyone loves dressing you.
As far as outfits that we have taken you out in... you have never- to this day- worn the same outfit twice. Now, of course you have worn the same pajamas and little lazy day outfits that we lounge around the house in, but... you have LITERALLY never worn the same cute, out-of-the-house, go-to-work, see-friends etc outfit more than once. Its over the top.
I have done my best to take a picture of each and every one, but some manage to slip by me. I hope you dont hate me for dolling you up all the time! watch you turn out to be a complete tom-boy :)
Which makes me wonder, what kind of little girl you will be?
Will you like sports? Will you dance? Will you be an artist? Will you sing?
It all excites me to even think about and I cant wait to see.
Whatever you do, know that your daddy and I will be here to see your dreams through.
19 days until you are 1.

Love Mama


these pictures your Grammy and I took after shower #5 
you are loved to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment