Thursday, November 17, 2011

first best friends

Kenley has her first bestie!

Her name is Mae.... daughter to my completely fabulous Kissui friend Jill.

Jill is sweet enough to help with Kenley on Thursdays while I work. She also has a little 3 year old boy named Myles who is also so sweet with Kenley. These three together are a hoot and I wish I could watch them the whole time although Jill is so good about filling me in on all the adorable details. Kenley copies everything these two do (including dancing with a diaper on her head).

Mae is exactly 10 days older and Kenley. It is SO fun watching her with a little girl exactly her age. They play really well together... and are always hugging :)

Jill told me that when Kenley leaves may says "WEE-WEEEEE" and signs "more". "wee-wee" meaning Kenley and more meaning that she wants her to come back.

Thank you Hollen family for being so good to our girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment