Sunday, October 16, 2011

this indian summer

I find when I actually have interesting things to blog about, I am too busy to do so... anyone out there in the same boat?

anyway, our little clan is just trying to survive this late heat.

Im trying to cook more, have several Pinerest projects in the works, continuing my morning hikes and chasing after my babbling toddler.

She has so much to say these days.

On the way to church this morning this was telling us an entire story, using every consonant and vowel in the English language (using her hands and everything).

My new favorite thing she does: playing with my eyelashes as I rock her to sleep <3

-Mama Mills

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that you miss your family and friends so much, but know we love having you here. You are a breath of fresh air to us old folks.
    We love your little family and are so amazed at how you are making it work.
    You two will look back at this time with wonder and amusement later on.
    I know I don't see you much now, but I'm looking forward to the winter/spring where I'm hoping I can help you with Kenley and spend some fun time together.
    xoxo
    Trish

    ReplyDelete