Wednesday, October 12, 2011

homesick... already

as you can see I took a little blogging break. I actually took a break from everything while we were up north for a week.

we flew in yesterday morning and I have been in a funk ever since. it was the best trip we have ever taken home and needless to say I was not ready to leave. every trip we take home is amazing but this one made it very hard to say goodbye. knowing that we wouldnt be back for almost three months leaves me with knots in my stomach and tears that I keep fighting off. Ive tried to put on a happy face and keep in mind that I always go though this every time we leave but its really got me thinking. I know that we will be here until Gavin finshes school, thats a given. But as for the next step, I just dont know. Gavin and I both miss "home" SO much.

But here we are for the next year or so and I am ready to make the most of it.

I try to bottle up our trips home in my memory bank to keep me going on the long, hot, smoggy days. (we are supposed to be in the 90s all week again).

sorry I dont have more to say this morning. Im homesick, tired, and I just dont have the words :(





No comments:

Post a Comment