Wednesday, August 18, 2010

welcome and thanks for following!

hey everyone... Jess here! ... didn't think I would have time to start this thing today but Im so glad I did. No time like the present with wee one keeping me busy :) So0o0o with that said I plan to update at least once a week, post some pics when I can & keep everyone in the loop. Anyone else who has a blog, I want to follow! add me at twojunebugz@hotmail.com...
and o0o my gosh... my baby brother started high school today!!! I seriously can't believe it. Hope he loves Napa High as much as I did!! Thanks so much for following everyone... love love love

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad there'll be a way to keep up with you three.
    Blessings,
    Deacon Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother started high school on tuesday!! i feel so old lol i cant believe it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess.. Glad Im a follower! I have a blog as well I started back when Derek proposed so if you wanna follow it check it out!
    http://jamie-jamiesjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for you guys to move down here! Love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess, Thanks for letting me follow. I enjoyed our time today! You are doing awesome. I will definitely be following your blog once you move. Kenley is such a cutie.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a great time meeting Kenley and visiting with you and your family yesterday. Kenley is beautiful and you are so good with her. See you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jessica, Great blog cutie girl and thankful to be able to see wussup in your world. I want to hear all about Kenley & Gavin's ball playing so keep plugging away at this and know you'll be in my thoughts & prayers. oxox - LeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jess! So glad you could stop by the reunion with Kenley. Loved loved loved seeing you two. Keep in touch, hun :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez Jess you are amazing, blogging, moving, mom'in it up all while being adored by everyone! I worship you! Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha omygosh Pilar... stopppp... love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i miss you!! come to so cal already!! =) XoXO

    ReplyDelete